Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Feather Spa'. Please check back later.
Blended as a topical tea spray, this tea provides a multi-purpose bath spray for all birds (can also be used as a drinkable tea). 2 oz. Ingredients: Chamomile, peppermint, red rooibos, fennel seed
- Use hot, NOT boiling water to make tea.
- Always begin with 1 tsp. of tea to 8-10 oz. of hot water.
- Increase or dilute to bird's preference.
- For larger quantities, add 1/4 to 1/3 cup dry leaves to 1 gallon hot water.
- Let the tea cool completely before offering it to your birds.
- If used, remove tea bags or strainers before serving.
- If your bird is suspicious, steep tea for a shorter period (make tea more dilute).
- Substitute tea for water when making beans, pasta, rice, etc. or when baking.
- May also be used topically in spray bottle.
- Refrigerate any unused liquid.
- Store dry tea in cool, dry place.
- Never completely replace water with tea!
NOTE: Due to customs regulations, we are unable to ship the Teak product line to our international customers.