Skin and Feather Tonic
Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Skin and Feather Tonic'. Please check back later.
Calendula is well known as a healing flower and chamomile calms the mind. When used together, and combined with the anti-inflammatory power of red clover, they make a powerful and effective tea for birds with skin and feather issues. 2 oz. Ingredients: Calendula, chamomile, red clover
- Use hot, NOT boiling water to make tea.
- Always begin with 1 tsp. of tea to 8-10 oz. of hot water.
- Increase or dilute to bird's preference.
- For larger quantities, add 1/4 to 1/3 cup dry leaves to 1 gallon hot water.
- Let the tea cool completely before offering it to your birds.
- If used, remove tea bags or strainers before serving.
- If your bird is suspicious, steep tea for a shorter period (make tea more dilute).
- Substitute tea for water when making beans, pasta, rice, etc. or when baking.
- May also be used topically in spray bottle.
- Refrigerate any unused liquid.
- Store dry tea in cool, dry place.
- Never completely replace water with tea!
NOTE: Due to customs regulations, we are unable to ship the Teak product line to our international customers.